how I use and protect the information that you
give me regarding you and your dog. This can be by speaking to me directly or contacting me through the Vicky’s Dog Care website.
I am committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. The information you give me will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vicky’s Dog Care may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/10/2014.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Your full name and title
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Information on your dog. Breed age name etc.
- Other information relevant to customer enquiry.
What I do
with the information I gather
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may contact you regarding new products, special offers or other information, which I think you may find interesting.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or I am required by law to do so.